Friday, December 5, 2014

My article appears in E-Learning and Digital Media

It's official. 

My article has appeared in Volume 11, Number 5, 2014 of E-Learning and Digital Media

The title is:  "Bruce's Magnificent Quarter: inquiry, community, technology and literacy--implications for renewing qualitative research in the twenty-first century". www.wwwords.co.uk/ELEA

This piece was first presented at a retirement bash for Chip Bruce--a truly memorable day at the University of Illinois in Champaign.  A selection of those papers are now available in this edition of the journal--E-Learning and Digital Media

In the article I describe what Chip's magnificent quartet--inquiry, community, technology, and literacy--came to mean to me through my work with him.  In my work as a qualitative research methodologist, I would add the term--aesthetics--to make a quintet of terms that have relevance to me in thinking through the ways qualitative research can renew itself and make itself relevant to today's world. 


No comments: