Saturday, May 11, 2013

International Congress on Qualitative Inquiry: 2013 Conference is almost here!

The 2013 ICQI conference is almost here, and I am getting very excited. 

I will be making one paper presentation.  The title is "Contextualizing the Changes New Technologies Raise for Qualitative Research Methodologies:  Case Example--Perspectives on Youth and Sexting".  It is part of panel #1017, which is titled "Small Data in a Big Data World".  We are slotted for Friday morning (5/17/13) from 9:30 to 10:50 am in 1051 Lincoln. 

As usual I am working like crazy at the last minute on my paper.  It's been an opportunity to bring a lot of disparate pieces together--from sexting...and all that this has to do with new technologies to notions of archiving qualitative research, visualizing data, and many other topics.  I am hoping it will all cohere by the time I get to the University of Illinois. 

Please come by and say hello if you are in town too! 

No comments: