Friday, November 18, 2011

QRfrag...My Blog List

I have been threatening to do this for some time...and now it is here: My blog list. This is the eclectic group of blogs I call my professional reading list. There are a few more to add, but this is pretty much the scope of it.

I find it interesting that it is almost all about emerging technologies. Qualitative research, per se, is not strongly represented here. My hunch is that this has more to do with the fact that mainstream QR is not moving too quickly into the use of blogs.

Of course another equally promising theory is that finding blogs is kind of like hunting for mushrooms in a forest. A lot of it is luck, and once you have found an area that seems like it produces this is where you go back for more.

these blogs I have been following yield good results for me. I hope you might find something in here that you like also.

Now the next task is to figure out how to. Move these sidebars into the place I want them to be.

No comments: